Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 6

Hooray! Down to 186.4 lbs this morning, I'm essentially back where I started when I broke my last fast. Now everything is a fresh loss.

I'm feeling great, I have lots of energy this time around, except the weak day I posted about.

The horrible flavor that I can't get rid of is back. Honey doesn't help, mints or brushing your teeth/tongue don't either. It seems that sucking a couple grains of sea salt does though! Yes, I've discovered salt this time around. I can't remember where, but I read that it was a nice addition to a fast. So now when I have the urge for a flavor or a bad/dry taste in my mouth, a couple grains of salt (these are the larger sea salt crystals) on my tongue is wonderful! I think I like it even more than honey.

I've also been "treating" myself every morning with a cup of hot tea and a spoonful of honey dissolved in it. Gives me something to look forward to.

Now that I'm in the exciting "new loss" territory, I'll probably be posting more regularly again because I'll be excited at seeing these numbers.

1 comment: