Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 4

193 this morning.

I tried putting on a ring last night that I had worn earlier in the day, and I must be retaining water or something because my fingers were swollen. Either it's the salt from the diet coke, or it's PMS. *shrug* No biggie, the weightloss has slowed down right now, I'm sure it will pick back up shortly.

I'm still doing well. No cravings or real hunger yet. Tummy did a couple gurgles last night. I had a pot of jasmine tea to try to soothe me to sleep. That didn't help. The insomnia is back. It's really frustrating. I kind of toss and turn, get semi-comfy, doze off, then open my eyes again. I never hit REM or had any dreams, and before I knew it I opened my eyes and it was 5:30 am! For some reason when I have these insomniac problems I sleep the most in the morning, between 5 am and 11 am. I hate that, because not only are you still tired, but now you've slept half the day away, and you've screwed up being able to get to sleep at a decent hour the next night.

So, I'm still going strong with the fast.

Update: Rode my bike to the library today for some free a/c. More tiring than normal, I was a little weak this morning. I feel fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment