Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 9

No change in weight today. Perhaps because I started my period? I'm trying not to be disappointed, but deep down I am. I have to keep reminding myself that I've lost 10 lbs in a little over a week, a feat most mainstream diets could never achieve, and that I'm ahead of the game.

Hopefully I will see a large drop tomorrow or the day after, but I suppose my female body is retaining water and working against me for now.

I'm also starting to get pouty about food. I'd really like some salmon. YUM. And broccoli and brown rice. I keep telling myself not to break my fast yet, it's not worth it, as I'll probably gain and only have a net loss of around 5 lbs or so. That's not worth it IMHO.

So I will keep truckin on, hoping for the best.

At least I've been feeling just great. Nice and energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment