Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 7

My goodness! I forgot to post today :)

187.8 lbs this morning. I had a few spoonfuls of honey last night to combat the intense light-headedness I was having.

Today I feel fit as a fiddle! Absolutely no weakness or light headedness at all.

I also played in my closet, trying on a bunch of outfits and dresses. I was so excited I fit into a slinky red satin dress I bought for a friend's wedding back in March but was too small to even zip halfway. Well, today, with no shapwear I got it all zipped up and looked pretty damn good! It's a good thing I couldn't wear it, or I might have upstaged the bride. I do need to wear my spanx to help with some rolls and lumps, but the thing fits!

Days like these are what makes it super easy to trek on. I got a couple grumbles when I was in the shower, but some water put an end to that. Though now the grumbles at night are starting to get me thinking of quitting early. I think I'm just starting to miss food.

What's funny is I was planning a picnic menu for my BF's birthday in August that consisted of fried chicken, potato salad, and some fruit bars (I think I mentioned this in my last post) but none of those got me hungry. It's when I think of broccoli and brown rice, salads, and tofu that I get all hungry! Hehehe.

Still super funky breath and tongue. Yuck. It means I have a ways to go for detox.

I just wish people would understand before they make assumptions. I have been avoiding meeting up with a friend who's visiting because where do friend's hang out? Restaurants. Bars. I finally worked out to meet up with her at the beach tomorrow. I should be able to avoid eating without getting suspicious. It's nice that my BF has come to terms with the fasting now and keeps remembering when he suggests a restaurant or something that "Oh, you're not eating though". It's sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment