Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm baaaack!

Ok, I've totally fallen off the bandwagon here, not posting at all.

What's happened? I've remained in the 196 lb realm all through June. While I fluctuated up a few pounds here and there, my body always naturally brought be back down to here. It's nice knowing I managed to reset my set point.

I've also had several false starts with a new fast. I managed several 1 or 2 days fasts, but I always found myself talking myself info eating and breaking the fasts.

I'm really striving to get back into the fasting for weight loss. I've been reading up of fasting again to inspire me, and I found a bunch of old photos of me in highschool and college where I was much thinner. Those are up on the fridge now.

Yesterday was day 1, today is day 2. I almost convinced myself to get food a couple of times last night, but I managed to press on. Today I'm expecting the same thing.

In the time since my initial long fast, I have not had any fast food! The only thing close has been pizza. But no Taco Bell or Jack in the Box, which is quite a feat for someone who used to eat there almost daily. My diet has also gone about 70% vegetarian, and I crave odd things for dinner like steamed broccoli with brown rice. That's been one of my favorites. I don't eat meat all that much anymore. This is all very unconsciously.

Ok, stats:

Start: July 3, 2009
Start Weight: 198 lbs (I really pigged out the night before to clean out my fridge)

Current weight: 195 lbs

3 lbs in 1 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment