Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 8

186.8 lbs this morning.

If I continue to lose at 1-2 lbs a day, which I'm not sure how long this will last), I will be in the 170s by next week. *happy dance*

I find myself no more hungry then I ever was, but my mind is really quick to start thinking of breaking the fast. I have to snap myself out of it and remind myself that I'm not hungry, I just miss food. That tides me over for a while. It's a simple enough "craving" to break with a simple thought said to myself, so I don't find it to be very strong.

Going to the beach today with a friend. My retro bathing suit looks even cuter (I didn't think that was possible!) now that I'm 10 lbs lighter. The rouching in the front is even more rouchier! :) I've been putting off seeing her because she and I tend to have meals then get sloppy drunk. This way we'll be stranded at the beach with whatever snacks she brings, hopefully it'll be something I don't like or I can explain that I'm on an IF and today is a fast day. I just know she's not the type who would understand or accept it.

Someone on a forum I belong to and have recently posted a bit about my fasting has messaged me with interest. I shared a bunch of links with her to get going on the research. Hopefully she gives this or something similar a shot and is as happy as I am with the results and effects on both mind and body. I've stopped posting about the fast there because after a few days I started to get the people concerned about my health, the ones who have a knee-jerk reaction to "not eating", much as I did, and most people do, when they don't put in the research. It's ok, it's to be expected. I know they were only worried for my well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment