Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 7

193 lbs this morning! 13.8 lbs down in 1 week. Amazing.

I slept until 11:30 am....well, it was interrupted sleep, dog barking, BF talking, etc, etc. Insomnia is really annoying me, but I don't think it's a result of the fasting, rather a result of the fact that for 2 weeks I slept in a California King with my 2 chihuahuas and no BF. Now I'm back to my Queen size, 2 dogs, and a BF. I can't seem to stretch out and get comfy at all. So I end up tossing and turning, in my tiny slice of a bed, with 2 little dogs fighting for spots at my side or between my legs, and my BF sawing Zs, comfy as can be right next to me.

BF was starting to ask questions of me last night, asking what I was eating. I had no idea he would be so perceptive of my eating habits. I lied and told him I ate with the kids, which he took to mean I was eating once a day. That seemed to satisfy him, so while we're both home together I should make a point of leaving the house for a short time daily under the premise of getting sushi or something. I hate lying, but in our talk last night he seemed to think that not eating would be starvation (in which I proclaimed I was a fat-ass polar bear) and he thinks my body would somehow be so retarded in it's making that it would consume muscle and not the fat stores as God and science intended. Sure, I may lose a little bit of muscle mass, but that is replaceable, just as fat is. So I shall have to keep mum, and only come clean when I have completed the task at hand so I can just get scolded for something in the past instead of berated for something I'm currently doing.

I was a little phlegmy yesterday morning, and a little phlemy this morning. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was a weak little kitten getting out of bed today, but that may have been due to being in bed until 11:30, I'll have to give my body some time to "wake up" and see. There were some gurglings in my tumtum last night, and I had some strange food desires, like fish sticks, guacamole and that dipping sauce that comes with tempura foods (not all together though). Weird. Breath is still horrible, tongue still coated. I had forgotten to mention in earlier posts that my acid reflux problem is completely gone now, which is wonderful!

Stood up a little too fast from the couch and had to lean against the kitchen counter for a few moments to steady myself from the woozies. I also move slowly.....like a little old lady walking. Slooooooooooow. But hey, if this means I'll be in the 180s in a day or two, that trumps any problems I'm having!

I think the neighbor is making fishsticks or something. They smell sooooo good. And BF has been eating Costco polish hotdogs every day and those smell awesome. I will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment