Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 9

191.4 this morning! Glad to see that odd little day-long stall is over. I have no idea what that was all about. If it doesn't stall on me again, I should be in the 180s tomorrow, which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Last night was so odd though, I actually had thoughts of ending my fast. I went to bed around 9 pm feeling woozy and sick, and I had really bad heartburn/reflux. I have no idea what would have caused any of that. The only things that came to mind were that I had one of those Diet Lipton Green Teas yesterday morning, and that I may have overexerted myself helping my mom out. I was really hungry too, and I think that hunger was helped along by me thinking of quitting because I felt so crummy.

I dunno. Thankfully I feel pretty good today. I'm planning on cleaning my filthy, disgusting, pigsty of a house.

I bought a bunch of flowers and a baby mock orange bush from the nursery yesterday and finally replanted the 2 window baskets (I have 4, but 2 of the coconut husk liners are missing) and 1 hanging basket that have sat empty and dead for years on my lanai. I can't believe I put it of for soooo long because I thought I couldn't afford it. I spent $13 on flowers, and my mom picked up the tab on the $4 mock orange because she was already paying for an areca palm. I've been fussing about $17 worth of improvement? Am I retarded? Now that I have those, I can see that a little money here and a little money there is all I need to get new liners for the other two and pick up another small batch of flowers and I'll have flower city on my lanai! I think I'd like to start a container garden out there, where I just have pretty containers all around the place oozing with pretty plants and flowers. At $4 a pop, I'm definitely picking up more mock orange. I love the scent when they are in bloom, absolutely love them. I had wanted to plant a bunch of them in a row to give me a privacy fence and to give me yummy smells but I always thought it would cost too much and I'm on the second floor. I think I'll pick up a few of those larger rectangle flower boxes and plant them in there along the floor. Yay!

I'm considering adding a little bit of water soluable fiber to a glass of water today, and seeing what else my colon has been hoarding ever since that miracle baby poo of yesterday. Hmmm. I shall report back later with any other findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment